Saturday, July 24, 2010

Visitors and Road Trip

We had so many sweet people come and see us. We even had some house guests.

Mindy and her new baby Owen came down from Norman. We had a great time. She encouraged me to get out of the house all along. She was right it does make a huge difference. We both love to shop so we loaded up the boys and went out for lunch. That was a big adventure. The Jason's Deli managers were so kind to us. We also went to the Highlands and the mall. Jerrin and Owen are 7 weeks apart. I hope they will be good friends.

Aunt M&M, Uncle Billy and Conner came from Alabama. They brought with them everything Auburn. Jerrin is supporting the Tigers in Texas. War Eagle!!!!! I am glad because he has a lot of OSU stuff and we have to be fair. His favorite song is of course Sweet Home Alabama. Aunt Christy also came to visit us from Amarillo. While Daddy and Aunt M&M were at the Advocare Success School Jerrin and I took them to the new Cowboys Stadium. Miss Haley took us on a great tour. The place is huge. Jerrin got his picture taken on the star on the 50 yard line. It was cool. Jerry World is something to see. Mrs Emily let Mr. Jon stay with us for a few days which was cool. He was a great help with Advocare and kettle bells.

Josh, Nicole and Blake also came by to see us. It was great to see them.

Road Trip Time..... Our first road trip was 4th of July weekend. We went to see the fam in Oklahoma. Jerrin got to meet Aunt Shoes, Aunt Rox, Uncle Stan, and Nanny Jenny and Poppa Bill. Plus hang out with Mimi, Poppa, Uncle Ty, Aunt Jessica and Crosbee. It was a lot of fun. We also got to have lunch with Aunt Kathy and Mike. We went to Ed's in Duncan. This was our first time to eat out with the little guy. He was hungry right when the food got there. Steve looked over at me and said.... "I bet you never thought you would nurse your child in this restaurant." No, No I didn't but hey the kid was hungry so what do ya do? I promised him I would always use a blanket in public. Which I agree is a a must. I hope that I did not offend to many people in Ed's that day but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment