Saturday, July 24, 2010

Last Week Home

Hard to believe that I will be going back to work on Monday. It is going to be hard to leave him but he will be in good hands.

I really enjoy my job and it would be great if I could work part time.

Jerrin and I have spend some amazing time at home together bonding. I love my little man so very much. He is adorable and sweet. Think he already has mommy wrapped around his finger. He is growing up so fast and doing so many cool things. He smiles so big at us and then we go and get the video camera and he stops. He tries so hard to hold his little head up and has amazing control already.

On another less sad note.... We took him to get pictures taken. Think he did much better than we did. I almost didn't walk in the place because mass chaos was ensuing. Steve and I do not deal well with disorganization and children running amuck. People were everywhere. The high school kid with braces who was our photographer did a great job and was very patient with Jerrin. I will say you get what you pay for and we will not be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment