Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights

I have been really bad about updating Jerrin's blog but I am going to do better.

My pregnany was great. I did not have any complications. I attribute that to eating well and going to see Autumn every other week and then every week. Toward the end I was getting pretty uncomfortable. I gained about 30 pounds. Steve and I completed a birthing class with Autumn who was also going to be our doula. We learned a lot.

I never really got the nesting instinct. Steve would say that I was just my normal OCD self when it comes to our house. I did make lots of lists, I went to the grocery store, Sams, and Target. I stocked up so we would not run out of stuff. We had to make another big run to the grocery store the Friday before Jerrin's due date. I really think Steve nested more than I did. He cleaned out closets, and his man fort. The one thing I wish I had done was prepare a few meals for the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment