Saturday, January 30, 2010

We are having a baby......

I took the first pregnacy test on a Thursday night right before Pizza and Beer Night. I took the little stick to Steve and he said "what is that?" I told him to read it. He replied it says pregnant. I said yup. He then responded are you sure. So a few days later later I took another with the same result.


A few things I remember from that time. At PNBN Rob and Scott started a conversation about pregnancy test and how you can find out 5 days sooner becuase of some comercial on tv. I just stood there not saying a word. We had decided that we were not going to tell anyone for awhile.


That weekend I went to Lisa and Bobby's baby shower in Oklahoma City. Several of my sorority sisters were there and I was asked when we were going to have a baby. I just commented I don't know.


Seems like at this time I was getting asked a lot when we were going to have a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment